A simple way to tag or add content to your Meltwater account.
As a Meltwater customer, you can now save time organizing relevant articles, social media posts and more as you browse the web. With a click of a button, easily tag or add insightful pieces from newsletter subscriptions, news releases, industry reports, or other relevant online content to your Meltwater account.
How it works:
- Anytime you come across a piece of content online that you’d like to tag or add to your Meltwater account, you can easily do so by clicking on the extension icon on your Google Chrome toolbar.
- Apply one or more tags to organize the content in Meltwater. Tags can be used to create reports and curate news briefs for stakeholders.
- You can access existing tags directly in the Chrome extension. Key fields are pre-populated, such as headline, description, and author, but you can overwrite them if necessary. For example, to highlight a quote from an executive, copy it from the article to the Description field and it will be featured in Meltwater.
- Please note: there may be a slight delay before your content is visible in the Meltwater system.
How to install:
1. Click “add to chrome.”
2. You can then find the extension by clicking on the puzzle piece icon in the top right corner of your browser’s toolbar.
3. Click the “pin” icon to keep the extension visible and easy to access.
Make sure nothing slips through the cracks and capture the full impact of your PR efforts.