Facile pianificazione delle riunioni e inviti alle riunioni direttamente da Gmail
Scheduling appointments and meetings is super easy with Meeting Scheduler for Gmail
FREE: Easy, beautiful meeting calendar scheduler lets you send out a link so that other people can choose a meeting time with you based on your availability. It works directly from Gmail, and is 100% integrated with your Google Calendar.
Book meetings with only one email. Say goodbye to email "tag game" for scheduling appointments - do everything with one email and one click.
How it works:
1) Install the extension.
2) While composing an email to your clients, colleagues, friends, students, etc... just click on the "Calendar icon" on the bottom of your email.
3) You will be able to insert a link to your calendar availability before you send your email.
4) When the email receiver opens your email, they can pick an available time slot, and your meeting event will be added to both of your calendars.
5) It will be editable if you ever need to change the meeting time.
Here are some of the differences between this calendar meeting scheduler and others:
1. There are no duplicate calendars that are saved to an external calendar, this works directly with your Google calendar. You can therefore easily revise a meeting day and time, and the other person is aware of the change.
2. You can label how you see your meetings in your calendar, instead of a default meeting block labelled "Meeting".
3. The person who is booking an appointment with you doesn't need to enter in his/her name or email because we already know who it is based on their email address.
4. The sender and receiver are properly labeled in their respective fields. No more guessing who is joining you if you are looking at your Google Calendar.
5. Settings are already based on your time zone, with meetings between 9a-5p M-F. You can change these settings at any time.
✅ SMS Notifications
✅ Track meeting invite clicks
✅ Book me (vanity) links
✅ Unique invite links per email message
✅ Customizable meeting page