Capture actionable meeting notes directly in Google Meet and Google Calendar
Use the Meetric Chrome extension to write down notes + tasks, in your calls and meetings, without having to switch windows, in Google Calendar and Google Meet.
HOW TO USE IT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P58OYY-PvA
✍️ Capture and keep track of meeting minutes, notes, tasks.
🧑🤝🧑 Collaborate in real-time on the agenda & the notes with other guests.
📜 Find any meeting notes & decisions from past meetings.
✅ Assign tasks to yourself and others in the meeting.
⌛ Keep track of time with our meeting timer.
Help docs: https://help.meetric.app/
Capture meeting notes live in your browser with the (free) Meetric Chrome extension - this is the best meeting extension! Think of it like a connected Google Calendar notepad or Google Meet notepad.
Common Questions & Answers:
Meetric is a tool to have more effective meetings. From easily preparing an agenda, capturing meeting minutes and tracking the completion of actions discussed in meetings, Meetric ensures nothing gets lost and meetings don't become a pain.
How is my data secure?
First, none of your calendar information is saved without your permission, and even with it, we only store information for the events you've captured notes in. Second, any information recorded is secured with RSA 2048-bit encryption. Third, our server infrastructure is built upon AWS and its cloud security.
Is Meetric for teams or individuals?
Either! You can use Meetric on your own for all your calls and meetings. Or use it with the whole team just like you do with Google Docs or Asana.
How is it better than taking notes in Google Docs or Apple Notes?
Traditional note-taking tools were never built with meetings in mind. Meetric automatically links your notes with the events in your calendar, to show you instantly what was discussed in your last 1:1 or weekly customer call. Also, it gives your meetings superpowers: collaborative agenda, time tracker, next step reminders, and more!
Do you integrate with video conferencing tools?
Yes if it's web-based and you use Chrome. Our Chrome extension enables you to use Meetric in any web-based video conferencing tool, like Google Meet and Microsoft Teams.
How much does Meetric cost?
Meetric is currently in Beta and 100% free.
Message from the founder on building the extension:
Google Calendar always did a good job of showing me what’s happening throughout the day: sales calls, team catchups, board meetings, 1:1.
Each event is, usually, detailed enough to know who will be there (guest list), where it’ll be (location/video link) and why we’re meeting (description/agenda).
But there’s always been one important missing piece — the what: what ACTUALLY happened in the meeting — the key points in the conversations, the decisions made and the next steps.
Google Calendar does a good job at helping me prepare BUT it doesn’t help run and follow-up on meetings 📅.
Case in point, any past event in Google Calendar is less visible — as in these events are LESS important now — when actually they ARE: time was spent (=money), a discussion happened, decisions were made, next steps need to happen — but Google Calendar doesn’t keep tabs on any of these things.
As we’re building Meetric — a tool to have more productive meetings — we thought we should remedy this, so we built a Chrome extension, to capture notes and actions for any meetings, without leaving Google Calendar!
The extension is simple:
- It opens as a side panel in your browser (which you can adjust).
- It asks you to sign in with your Google account the first time.
- Once signed in, click on any events in your calendar and the button ‘Take notes’ to write notes and assign actions to people for that meeting.
- Notes are automatically saved and can be found later anytime you click on ‘Take notes’ for that event.
Meetings are riddled with communication problems - poor agenda prep, notes everywhere, unclear next steps, etc. We want this to change.
Reviews from some of our users:
- This is mad. Thanks for making this extension :)
- This is really impressive. Clean and powerful! Amazing job!
- Took me a while to 'put the pen down', but now I love using the tool. Whereas before this revelation I would take manual notes, lose manual notes, not action manual notes; there is no excuse now, I am reminded of what I need to do and when to do it...Fab!
- We used this for our small team and it works great!
- Such a great extension - I use Meetric for team and client meetings which means notes are easy to find and actions aren't forgotten. I particularly love the automated action reminders!
- Meetric is a super intuitive and helpful tool, and the team behind it is stellar and very keen to deliver the best experience to its growing user base. Make sure to develop (and keep) a habit of using Meetric and you'll see a true productivity boost and satisfaction from your meetings. Meetric Team, keep on rocking and flying high!
- I've been using Meetric for a while now - as it evolves it becomes more and more useful. Already my note-taker of choice. Love it. Try it, you'll be very peasanty surprised.
- so simple and easy to use...really helpful to keep up the habit of good note taking during online meetings. Reduces the number of windows you need to have open when on a conference call
- Meetric is by far the best meeting tool I've seen on the market so far. It's super easy to use and my meetings are more productive because of it.
- I've been using Meetric to take better control my note and action taking which has been great. This extension is BRILLIANT. I am on google meets all the time, and to have the ability to open my notes/actions throughout my meetings exactly when I need them really makes being organised easy (I also really like that meetric organises my notes by meeting). Well done Meetric team!
- Meetric is clean, simple and super user friendly. Action items couldn't be more streamline! Thanks for making an awesome app :)
- Amazing!! It's so easy to write notes on meetings, it can be accessed quickly, so it's much better (and less hassle) than starting a google doc. Plus the ability to easily send follow up to everyone is the best!
- Meetric is the most efficient and elegantly simple tool for documenting agendas for upcoming meetings, taking notes and recording and assigning action items during meetings, and ensuring no action items ever 'fall through the cracks'. We've tried lots of tools in this space and all the others are too complex and cumbersome. Meetric hits the sweet spot between functionality and simplicity.
- Had decided to test in Beta, figured why not. I take a lot of notes during meetings - and yes, wait for it - still use paper. This seemed easy enough to try. I'm happy to say I found a solution that makes sense and it's been close to a month I haven't used paper. The key thing Meetric solved that I couldn't solve otherwise was making my notes easily accessible and usable with my team. I've tried note apps such as confluence, notion, google keep, google docs, ... a lot of them. And the ultimate issue was that it actually took time and energy to organize the notes and make it functional for a person that takes A LOT of notes. There are key things Meetric solves but the most pivotal for me is that it solved organizing my notes - it's completely automated via the calendar link, and their time machine function makes the notes very easy to find again. They're now fully organized by my calendar, and their interface makes them searchable. I would advise that the best way to utilize the service is with the chrome extension and to get your team members to utilize it as well. Thus far they are only in beta, but the core functionality is there.
- These guys are on the crux of a great solution to an ongoing problem for teams of all sizes - organizing meeting notes with clear deliverables in a way that is transparent, clear, collaborative and accessible to everyone. Meetric makes it easy to agree on and set deliverables in a way that eliminates questions about who said what at future meetings. If it's assigned, a person's name and date is set and it's locked in where everyone can see it. Clear, easy, and very useful. Excited to see what these guys continue to come out with. What's already a solid product will only get even better.
No more switching windows in your next video call! This is the ultimate extension to capture meeting notes, just you or with other people in the meeting with live collaboration (just like Google Docs, but built for the purpose of meetings)
The notes are saved automatically against the right event in your calendar and you can easily access them from Google Calendar as well.
Access all your meeting notes directly within Google Calendar with Meetric Chrome extension: capture notes and actions from any meetings within your browser and collaborate live with the other guests in the meeting (just like Google Docs).
Actionable meeting notes, automatically organised and connected to your calendar.
- Meeting minutes: Structured or chaotic. Collaborative or solo. Shared or private. Capture notes your way.
- Meeting history: Decisions from last meeting? Notes from last customer call? Actions from last 1:1? Find the info in seconds.
- Meeting actions: Clear next steps for everyone. Reminded when needed. Organised in one place. No more actions lost in limbo.
- Meeting timer: Start on time. Finish on time. Take a breather. Don't run over & ruin your day.
Without Meetric: Lack preparation. Stay indecisive. Run overtime. Lose past notes. Drop the ball.
With Meetric: Create shared agenda. Decide next steps. Finish on time. Find notes in seconds. Get things done.
Leveraging Google API, AWS & RSA 2048-bit encryption, your information is safe.
Related to: Soapbox, Hugo, Taskade, Docket, Zoho, Zoom, Calendly, Meetical, Monday, Asana, Trello, Evernote, Google Docs.
Related search: meeting screen, meeting extension, meetings chrome extension, meetings for google, meeting agenda tool, meeting notes lists, meeting notes video, meeting notes with friends, google meet timer.