Easily Manage all your google meet conferences from any window or tab. Supports muting/unmuting of microphone, camera and sound.
Let's be honest with ourselves, no one can sit in an online conference in the same tab for hours if not minutes. We often do other stuff like watch videos on youtube, play online games, etc during the online conferences. It becomes cumbersome to switch to the meeting tab and mute/unmute yourself whenever someone calls your name.
Introducing Meeting Manager which will allow you to manage all your google meet conferences from a simple list view where you can perform any action like muting/unmuting the mic, camera, and sound from ANY tab or window.
This way now you never have to search through 20+ tabs for that single meet tab and then press the mute button. Just open up the extension wherever you are and perform the action. If you are feeling lazy then you can even perform any action using shortcut keys for a specified meet tab.
Here are all the features of the Meeting Manager Extension.
1. A nice and clean UI to display all your meetings.
2. Supports muting/unmuting of the following items - camera, microphone, and sound of the meet tab.
3. Renaming the meeting tab in the list for easier searching.
4. You can configure any one google meet tab to support shortcut keys for performing the actions by clicking on the checkbox.
5. Switch to any google meet tab by clicking on the icon.
6. All actions are synchronized which means any changes done by you will be updated in the extension in real time.
Here is the list of shortcut keys -
1. Alt + C - Muting/unmuting of camera
2. Alt + S - Muting/unmuting the sound of the meeting tab
3. Alt + M - Muting/unmuting of microphone