Create, sync and manage Meeting Pages in Atlassian Confluence directly from your Google Calendar.
Handle meeting agendas and meeting minutes in Confluence in a new, smarter way!
Create meeting note pages in Confluence directly from Google Calendar events.
★ Features of the Extension:
- Adds a new set of controls directly on the edit event page of Google Calendar.
- Allows you to create new Confluence Meeting pages for any event or meeting on your Calendar directly from your Google Calendar.
- Choose the target space and - optionally - a custom page template (new in Version 2.0).
- All event details such as date, time, location, attendees and description are copied for you to the Confluence Page by the Meetical for Confluence App.
- A link to the Confluence page is added at the bottom of the event description - we recommend this to give all meeting participants immediate access to the Agenda and Meeting Minutes.
- If an existing Confluence Page for an event could be found, a link to open the Confluence page will appear to avoid duplicate pages for the same event.
★ Setup of the Chrome Extension
1. After you install the Extension, navigate to the edit screen of any existing event on your Google Calendar or create a new event.
2. The edit event screen will show a new section under the location of the event, asking you to "Add Authentication" in order to use the Extension.
3. You can then follow the link with the label "Get your API" key which will show you your personal API key. This Key you must then input in the "Your API key" field and click on "Save".
★ Installation Guide:
- Meetical Chrome Extension Installation guide: https://www.meetical.io/meetical-chrome-extension-setup.html
- Complete Documentation: https://www.meetical.io/documentation.html
★ The philosophy behind Meetical:
Everybody hates ineffective meetings, but what is even worse? To make people feel excluded from meetings!
How can you keep meetings small and effective and at the same time avoid conflicts and involve all interested parties?
Meetical helps you to keep your meetings effective. For every important Meeting, create a Meeting Page on Confluence and make it accessible to all interested parties. Include all essential information on that page and link the page in the the event description.
We recommend to create a meeting page with the agenda at least 2 or 3 days in advance to the meeting to gather input and refine the meeting participant list. Only include who can make active contributions. Make the meeting goals and agenda clear.
During the meeting, do live collaborative note taking and if possible make the notes visible to everybody on a separate screen.
After the meeting, share the results with all participants and also with all interested parties to help your company embrace an open work culture.
Keep spectators out of the meeting and make nobody feel excluded by sharing the agenda and meeting results beyond the participant list.
Get Meetical from the Atlassian Marketplace! https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221073/meetical-meetings-for-confluence
★ Questions & Answers:
Q: Do I need the Confluence App installed in Confluence to use the Chrome Extension?
A: With the latest version, yes the Confluence App is required and brings a much better overall user experience to you. If you do not have confluence-administrator rights, please ask you Confluence Admin to install the App from the Atlassian Marketplace.
★ More information:
Find more info on our website https://www.meetical.io and reach out to us at email@example.com. Thank You!