Create, sync and manage Meeting Pages in Atlassian Confluence directly from your Google Calendar.
Meetical for Confluence helps you to save time and simplify work.
Handle meeting agendas and meeting notes in a new, faster and smarter way! Tired of manually creating meeting pages, copy-pasting information and searching for outdated meeting notes? Use Meetical, create and sync meeting pages directly from your calendar events and keep content up-to-date, structured and good looking.
Check out the full documentation: https://www.meetical.io/documentation.html
- Meetical connects your Google Calendar with Atlassian Confluence.
- Create new Confluence Meeting pages directly from your Google Calendar.
- All event details are immediately copied for you to the Confluence Page.
- The Confluence page includes all meeting details such as title, date, location and the participant list with their attendance status.
- Any changes are automatically updated and synced to the Confluence page.
- A link to the confluence page is added in the event description to give all meeting participants immediate access to Agenda and Meeting Notes.
- Read our installation guide: https://www.meetical.io/meetical-chrome-extension-setup.html
★ Our approach to meetings:
Everybody hates ineffective meetings, but what is even worse? To make people feel excluded from meetings!
How can you keep meetings small and effective and at the same time avoid conflicts and involve all interested parties?
Meetical helps you to keep your meetings effective. For every important Meeting, create a Meeting Page on Confluence and make it accessible to all interested parties. Include all essential information on that page and link the page in the the event description.
We recommend to create a meeting page with the agenda at least 2 or 3 days in advance to the meeting to gather input and refine the meeting participant list. Only include who can make active contributions. Make the meeting goals and agenda clear.
During the meeting, do live collaborative note taking and if possible make the notes visible to everybody on a separate screen.
After the meeting, share the results with all participants and also with all interested parties to help your company embrace an open work culture.
Keep spectators out of the meeting and make nobody feel excluded by sharing the agenda and meeting results beyond the participant list.
★ Questions & Answers:
Q: Do I need the Confluence App installed in Confluence to use the Chrome Extension?
A: With the latest version, yes the Confluence App is required and brings a much better overall user experience to you. If you do not have confluence-administrator rights, please ask you Confluence Admin to install the App from the Atlassian Marketplace.
★ More information:
Find more info on our website www.meetical.io or reach out to us at email@example.com. Thank You!