Save time in meetings. Be notified when people mention You and get the call's transcript
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Add a keyword (e.g. your name)
2. Get a notification when someone mentions it
3. Get a transcript of the entire meeting (including timestamps)
4. Automatically save the transcript to Google Doc for every meeting
Never miss an important discussion again.
1. Keyword notifications
2. Meeting transcript inside Google Meet
3. Automatically save transcripts of every meeting to Google Docs
4. Download transcripts as a .txt file
5. Get notified when people stop speaking (e.g. sometimes a pause happens when someone asks a question)
We do not store your conversations. All the keyword analysis is performed on your computer inside of your browser, which means your data is safe and belongs to you. The speech-to-text translation (closed captions) is done by Google Meet. The extension sends captions from your computer directly to Google Docs.