Record Google Meet captions and screenshots to Google Doc.
1. Automatically record Google Meet captions.
2. Take screenshots during a Google Meet session.
3. Google Doc filename includes start time & meeting name.
4. Option to hide on-screen captions.
1. No usage, personal, or browsing history data is collected.
2. Chrome's storage local API is used to store user settings.
3. Access to user's Google Drive account is used to store the recorded Google Meet captions and screenshots.
4. Recording of captions and screenshots is done locally on user's machine and sent directly to user's Google Drive account.
1. Resizing the browser during a Google Meet session may produce duplicate text in the transcript.