Record Google Meet captions, chat messages, and screenshots to Google Docs.
1. Automatically save live meeting captions.
2. Saves chat messages when right sidebar is open.
3. Option to take screenshots during a meeting.
4. Option to hide captions from appearing on screen.
5. View transcript recording in real time.
6. Google Docs filename includes meeting start time & meeting name.
1. There is no tracking, no telemetry, and no analytics implemented.
2. Storage permission is requested to locally store user settings and Google Drive access token.
3. All URLs permission is requested so that screenshots can be taken upon request. Aside from Google Meet, no other website data is read or changed.
4. Access to user's Google Drive account is used to store the transcripts.
5. Recording is performed locally on the user's machine and sent directly to the user's Google Drive account.