meecook is the perfect place to keep your favourite recipes and share them with your friends and family
Follow your friends and add the recipes you like to your own personal recipe box. Easily accessible from your phone, tablet or desktop.
Ever wanted to share your recipes, but couldn't commit to writing a food blog?
Sick of collating those recipe exchange emails and want your friends’ recipes all in one spot instead?
Hate it when you can’t locate that recipe you found online or how you adapted that amazing evening meal from your favourite food blog?
Can’t do the mental maths to scale a recipe up or down?
Hate it when that recipe that takes your fancy is in imperial and you only understand metric?
Sick of food sites that don’t allow you to categorise and tag recipes in a way that suits your needs?
Answered yes? Then meecook is the recipe sharing platform for you.
• Easy to use; whether you’re finding a recipe, adding a recipe or adding your family and friends recipes into your recipe box
• Share your recipes on your favourite sites including pinterest, facebook, and twitter
• Scale recipes up or down in a simple click of the button
• Convert recipes between metric, imperial and US
• Categorise and tag your recipes and others anyway you want
Sign up today and start sharing your favourite recipes.