Easy to use video and audio converter and muxer
Media Converter and Muxer is an easy to use media conversion tool that can :
1. Convert video and audio files to MP# format
2. Extract the original audio track from a video file (Lossless conversion)
3. Combine a video and an audio file together
4. Reduce or increase volume of a video or audio file
5. Cut a video file into define segment
6. Fix syncing issue between audio and video tracks by shifting them
7. Rotate a video file by 90, 180, or 270 degrees.
8. Custom conversion to most well-known formats (MP4, MPEG, 3GP, AAC, APNG, GIF) with custom input and output parameters like bit-rate and video size
For more information on how to use this tool please visit:
Note: For this converter to work, you will be asked to install a minimal native client. This native client works as a bridge to the well-known FFmpeg converter. The native client is developed by Andy Portmen. Here you can see how to install the native client for different operation systems:
1. Windows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18jAqTXBiZA
2. Mac or Linux: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4Bj_APg4g
note that the video tutorial is steps shown for "open-in" extension. Steps are similar for this extension as well.
1. Supporting non-ascii characters in file-names
2. supporting native client version 0.3.1
1. Allow external command "open". It is now possible for other extensions and applications to open the converter window from their UI.
1. Uses browser's download manager to get FFmpeg executable
2. Fixes https://github.com/inbasic/media-converter/issues/25#issuecomment-336731517
1. Fixes https://github.com/inbasic/media-converter/issues/27