Duel giant mechs with plasma sabres to save us all!
Step into the cockpit of a giant robot in an interstellar civil war! Customize your mecha to duel against enemy pilots with "monosaber" plasma swords. Find glory, disgrace, and even love.
"Mecha Ace" is a thrilling interactive sci-fi novel by Paul Wang, where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Who will you be, pilot? Hero, villain, or renegade? Will you lead a unit of elite pilots to victory? Defeat your enemies with skill, cunning, determination, or heavy firepower? Fight for glory, for power, or for an enduring peace?
• A 230,000-word story of conflict, love, and sacrifice, set in the midst of an interstellar war between Earth and its colonies.
• Customise and pilot your Combat Armature: your very own 20 meter tall mecha.
• Defend the innocent as a valiant hero, or revel in your enemies' deaths as a violent sadist.
• Turn your comrades into friends, enemies, or even lovers.
• Discover the history, politics, and technologies of the Interstellar Era, an original sci-fi setting.
• Decide the fate of humanity: a new order? An enduring peace? Or everlasting war?