SEO tool for checking the keyword density and frequency of words.
Easy to use SEO keyword density checker that shows the most frequently used keywords by count and density of any web page.
We’re excited to release new features based on customer feedback and support questions. Here’s a few of them…
🆕 What's new
- Improved light-mode
- Improved dark-mode
- Adjust the phrase length of keywords displayed in the keywords table
- Set a minimum count of words to display in the table.
- Export keywords you find on the page as a CSV
- Multilingual stop words added with stop words in 25+ languages. View the complete list of languages here: https://www.measureseo.com/stop-words-list/
- Custom stop words: add your own stop words list (comma separated)
- Excluded words: add words you don’t want to appear in the keyword table (comma separated)
- Multiple color modes.
- Total words for the web page are displayed above the keywords tables.
- List of all keywords used on a page (Note: "stop words" are removed from analysis by default)
- Count of how many times each keyword appears on the page
- Percentage breakdown of how many times that keyword appears relative to the total number of words used on the page.
✨ Tips & tricks
- Recommended min word count setting is 2 words. Why? If a word does not occur on a page frequently, it’s probably not an important key word for the page. If a word occurs multiple times, that’s a positive indicator that it’s important.
- The easiest pages to analyze tend to be blog posts and landing pages.
💬 Help & Support
In most cases it's best for SEO to keep each keyword used to under 3% of the total word count. Google and other search engines have started penalizing excessive and unnatural use of keywords to avoid keyword stuffing and other practices that encourage poor content.
This free tool is brought to you by: