Launch bookmarks based on rules.
This is the testing version of mCoffee, an extension that lets you to launch bookmarks based on rules. Please refer to the original extension's page below for more details.
Instructions and examples can be found at the website below.
This extension does NOT collect any data.
Changes from the current version of mCoffee (1.5.4).
- new condition "X" for rules. A quick way to suspend launching a bookmark by using this "X" condition.
- introduce 3 second delay before being able to re-run the extension to prevent accidental multiple clicks.
- try checking the status of tabs as a workaround to prevent the browser from wrongly detecting the extension as idle
- code changes to the queuing of bookmarks to launch. This will allow more options for rule processing in future
- launch bookmarks one at a time to prevent too many concurrent connections. If a website takes more than 3 seconds to complete, proceed to launch the next bookmark
- extension icon's badge will show the number of bookmarks left to launch
KNOWN ISSUE: The browser's idle detection may unload the extension before we are done. When this happens, the counter will stay "stuck". Click on the extension icon again to re-launch bookmarks.