This is allows you to quickly use McAfee's secure short URL service, mcaf.ee
McAfee has joined the URL shortening game (alongside known favorites such as bit.ly, saf.li, ow.ly, etc.) with their new service, mcaf.ee. This service is designed to provide the web community with piece of mind knowing that any link referred to by mcaf.ee is secure, containing no malware and not pointing to a malicious site.
This extension uses the mcaf.ee service which utilizes McAfee's Global Threat Intelligence information. The mcaf.ee service allows users to create short URLs, which are checked against McAfee’s GTI databases prior to being shown to the end user - no more rogue short links (http://mcaf.ee/b1d069) on Twitter going to malware sites.
New in 1.2
* simplified design, added tasteful clipboard copy animation
* changed verbiage to make additional security options clearer
* added localization and support for Spanish thanks to a contribution by Ricardo A. Rivas <rivica at gmail.com>
New in 1.1:
* changed popup design to be smaller
* added ability to click on short url and copy it to clipboard