MaxSearch Search allows you to search for your favourite titles right from the Chrome New Tab and Search Bar
MaxSearch extension offers convenient web search from your Chrome New Tab and Search box.
We hope you love this extension. But if you don’t we make it easy to uninstall it.
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to “Settings”.
3) In the menu that appears click on “Extensions”.
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of “Enable” (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. The extension should be removed from your Chrome browser completely.