Use our extension to access all your Mavenlink projects wherever you are on the web. Post messages, add tasks, and track time!
Your Mavenlink extension lets you update projects as you deliver work. Create and manage tasks, track time, and engage your team on Activity Feed without interrupting your workflow. When you need to dive deeper into your projects, the extension makes it easy to click into the full Mavenlink application.
** What Your Extension Enables **
• Project Management: Check the latest activity on specific projects
• Collaboration: Update your colleagues, reply to messages, and view related feed information
• File Management: Download files right in your browser
• Task Management: View and update task, assign work, and create tasks directly from Gmail and websites you visit
• Time Tracking: Track time and view time tracked in projects
• Work Timer: Start the timer when you start working and complete your time entry when you're finished
** Extension Requirements **
Any Mavenlink plan: Free, Teams, Professional, or Premier
Please read: When you install the Mavenlink Chrome extension, you will be prompted to grant access to your browser. You must grant access to have Mavenlink embedded as a sidebar. The Chrome extension does not send any page data back to our servers unless you enter this information into your Mavenlink sidebar; Mavenlink does not store or transmit what pages you visit.
** Why Mavenlink? **
Mavenlink transforms the way businesses work. Led by a team with more than 100 years of combined consulting experience, our software as a service is built and specially tailored to help you deliver projects more predictably and profitably. To learn more, visit mavenlink.com.
Google Chrome is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.