MavenLibs - Maven Repository for Java Developers
Adds an "maven" omnibox command for search Java dependencies from Maven Central Repository (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/).
Following your typing, Maven Repository looking for dependencies on your search terms and suggestion for you quickly on your address bar.
#1 Maven Repository: The best place for support Java developers search / browser dependencies by categories.
Also available there are useful help:
- How to use and install artifact with Gradle, Maven, SBT, Ivy, Grape, Leiningen, Buildr.
- Follow the latest updated version / older version of the artifact.
- Analyzing a module dependency
- Download JAR / Javadoc / Sources / POM file
- Know more information from artifact about: Website, GitHub URL, Documentation, Readme, Usages and GitHub stars.
- MavenLibs organization and arrange the artifact by categories: Machine Learning, Database, Microservice, HTTP Clients, Web Crawling, Caching, Security & Crypto, Web Frameworks, Networking, Dependency Injection, Job Scheduling, Collections,.. etc.
The extension was developed by the team at MavenLibs.com.