Don't forget a thing! Easily save your most important notes and bookmarks. Use Mobile Safari's "Add to Home Screen" for iPads.
Store your bookmarks in a beautiful simple way. If you've ever needed to
- Save a thought or idea,
- Bookmark a cool website,
- Share a note or bookmark with a friend or a group of people
Then get this extension, and save your notes and bookmarks in 2 clicks.
The Maurice Wright Note & Bookmarking App was designed to be fast and super easy to use. It's designed to not be "designed". Your notes and bookmarks take center stage.
The app automagically recognizes if your note is a just a note, or a URL by looking at the first two lines. A big timesaver when you're adding links directly.
Because the app is optimized for iPad, if you use Mobile Safari's "Add to Home Screen", the app icon will appear on your iPad home screen. Providing you with quick access to your notes and bookmarks.
Use it for
- Remembering cool domain names
- Writing down your dreams when you wake up ( recording and hand-writing leaves you with unintelligible nonsense - trust us )
- Getting text information quickly from one browser to another
- Getting text information quickly from one computer to another
- Making lists that you can search for
- Sharing URLs and programming snippets with team members
- Building a task list
- Writing down goals
- Storing phone numbers that aren't important enough to keep in your mobile phone ( support numbers, government offices, etc. )
- And anything else you feel like writing down so that you can search for it later.
- Note changes are auto-saved.
- Optimized for desktops and iPad
- Notes are private by default
- Share your notes publicly or just with other users
- URLs for individual notes
- Private notes are ordered by most recently updated
- Public notes are ordered by most recent
- Search public and private notes
- View and page through bookmarks in the "Links Only" view
- Automatic linking of URLs in the list view