This extension allows Isabelle math syntax on GitHub to be appropriately typeset.
This extension parses Isabelle syntax on GitHub and renders it using MathJax. This is currently a beta version, example available at: https://github.com/isabelle-utp/utp-main/tree/shallow.2016/utp
Version 1.0.6 (Current):
- Improved detection logic of Isabelle repositories by using the GitHub API when the extension cannot safely determine this.
- Fix for version display.
- Improved compatibility with Firefox.
- Optimized extension code.
- Fixed \<bar> command.
- Reduced extension size down to 2.3MiB (size unzipped) by using closure and minimizing the MathJax library.
- Updated parser's rules to deal with nested subscripts and escaping of underscores.
- Optimized extension loading logic to be portable.
- Added missing file.
- Initial Chrome web store release.