MathBoard Addition is the FREE addition only version of MathBoard. MathBoard is appropriate for all elementary school ages.
Looking for the full version of MathBoard. Follow this link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/elcilkmmbpmchojdmdohhoalmfmkcklk
MathBoard Addition is an addition only version of MathBoard, the math learning tool. MathBoard Addition is appropriate for all ages from kindergarten to elementary school where learning math can be a challenge. You can control the range of numbers you want to work with, the number of questions you want to answer and even assign a time limit per quiz. MathBoard Addition will make learning math fun.
When you need more then just addition, turn to the full version of MathBoard which includes - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Squares, Cubes and Square Roots
MathBoard Addition features:
- Random Addition problem generation (up to 250 questions per quiz).
- Number ranges are configurable from -1000 to 1000, including the ability to require certain numbers to be in each problem.
- Intelligent "wrong" answer generation makes guessing more difficult. Includes the ability to omit negative answers.
- A quiz can be timed, and timing can be set as a countdown timer or elapsed time.
- A quiz can be saved making it simple to replay a similar quiz or the same quiz at a later date.
- Wrong answers are reviewable with both the incorrect and correct answer visible (and equation displayed). You can even generate a quiz from just the wrong answers.
- The Addition Problem Solver will explain the required steps to solve addition problems from the quiz, as well as allow for custom input.
- Addition quick reference table.