Evaluate complex mathematical formula and plot them in a workspace like Matematica
1. Supports numbers, big numbers, complex numbers, fractions, and units
2. Supports strings, arrays, and matrices.
3. Supports symbolic computation
4. Comes with a large set of built-in functions and constants.
5. Comes with a built-in plotting tool
6. Supports as many computational boxes as needed
7. Supports keyboard navigation between the boxes, and you can evaluate each box whenever needed.
8. Runs the evaluation in a sandboxed window
This extension uses the following libraries:
The extension has a powerful built-in plotting tool. Make sure to visit the FAQs page for more info.