Free online equation editor that utilises LaTeX to allow users to write mathematical equations, formulas, and symbols online
MATH Keys is a completely free online equation editor that allows users to write mathematical equations, formulas, and symbols online! Our mission is to boost productivity in academic life whether that is for teachers, graduates, or students.
Type out anything you want with your regular keyboard, and press the buttons on our MATH Keys to access mathematical symbols and operations.
With the latex notation tools, you can copy whatever formula, equation, or symbol you just created anywhere you want.
How to use:
- Use your computer keyboard to type your equation. You can use numbers,
letters, or any other symbol on your computer keyboard
- Use the extension MATH Keys to click on symbols, such as integrals,
sigma, fraction, etc..
- Navigate around using your mouse or use the arrows keys as follows:
- Right Arrow: move the cursor forward. This is useful to get out of operation.
- For example, if you are inside square root, forward arrow will move the
cursor out of it
- Left Arrow: move the cursor back
- Up Arrow: create exponent
- Down Arrow: create subscript
Use the buttons as follows:
- Copy Button: copy the formula as image to the clipboard — paste it wherever
- New Button: delete the formula and start a new one
Features and formulas for:
- Finite and infinite Integrals
- Sigma symbol
- Trigonometric functions
- Common greek symbols: pi, alpha, beta, theta
You can you use the math extension same as a math latex online editor, math equation online editor, or MathQuill editor.
New in version 4.0.0:
You can now create custom buttons — see instructions here: https://www.mathkeyboards.com/custom-buttons.
New in version 3.0.0:
You can now write multi-line equations. Press 'Enter' for a new line.
New in version 2.1.2:
You can now write matrices using MATH Keys.
New in version 2.1.1:
You can now change the font color by clicking the settings icon.
New in version 2.1.0:
Added history feature — you can now access and edit your old equations.
New in version 2.0.0:
You can now use your mouse to navigate around math keys!