Material DevTools Theme Collection
This is a porting of the famous Material Theme (https://www.material-theme.com) for Chrome DevTools. It completely redesigns the Chrome DevTools panels to the Material Theme Colors. And just like its inspiration, it also provides options to switch to other themes as well in the blink of an eye!
To use this theme, you'll need first to enable Developer Tools experiments in chrome://flags:
- Go to chrome://flags
- Look for "Developer Tools experiments"
- Enable it and restart Chrome
- Open Developer Tools
- Open the Settings > Experiments > "Allow Custom UI Themes"
- Close and reopen the DevTools
- If you use a dark theme (Oceanic, Palenight etc), select the Dark Mode, otherwise select the Light Mode
A big thanks for Jonas Ausgburger (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/material-devtools-theme/pmlofkkoaahmkmmebdkkcljmflocijlo) and Mike King for the inspiration