Mark students' exams through highlights and go!
Mark&Go is a chrome extension to help teachers while correcting digital exams using web annotations over Moodle. Mark&Go supports rubric-based assignment marking. Defining which ones are the criteria to be assessed, creates a color-coding highlighter to annotate, comment and grade students assignments over Moodle. It automatically populate marks in students' assignment page in Moodle and creates an easy consumable report with direct links to annotated excerpts in students exams, facilitating feedback comprehension of teachers' assignments.
Main features are:
- Color-code highlighter based on defined rubrics in Moodle
- Supports PDF, plain-text files (.txt, .java, .xml) or other browser-compatible files (e.g.: .html) text annotation
- Supports comments and references to previous assignments
- Automatically transcripts comments and marks from annotated students documents to Moodle, making results ready to publish
- Allows students to make comments over annotated document, supporting remote and async discussion between students and
- It is GDPR compliant, annotations are hosted anonymously over Hypothes.is (own server instance can be used) and only accessible by the teacher and corresponding student
Currently is under development, so any bug report or feedback will be appreciated. Feel free to open an issue in Github: https://github.com/haritzmedina/markandgo
Get started: https://github.com/haritzmedina/MarkAndGo/wiki