Snap your screen, add annotations and convert into a bug, task or idea in your favorite tool (Trello, Jira, Slack, …)
The best product teams and agencies in the world like Netflix, WeWork and StackOverflow all use Marker.io to report bugs, assign visual tasks and log product ideas, directly into their existing tools.
**How it works?**
After installing the Chrome extension, connect your bug tracking or project management tool with Marker.io and start convert your screenshot into cards, issues and tasks inside:
✔ GitLab (coming soon)
✔ Asana (coming soon)
✔ Basecamp (coming soon)
✔ Clubhouse.io (coming soon)
✔ Pivotal Tracker (coming soon)
- Multiple capture types (crop area, visible area, entire page capture, desktop capture)
- Annotations tools (text, shapes, arrows and even emojis)
- Deep integrations (Trello, JIRA, Slack, GitHub...)
- Environment data (Page URL, Browser & OS version, screen size...)
- Quick screenshot sharing (shareable link, download, copy clipboard…)
- Browserstack.com data capture (coming soon)
If you're a web professional such as a designer, a product manager, a QA tester, a developer or a project manager, Marker.io will make your life easier for reporting visual bugs, sharing feedback and communicating with your team.
It’s s the perfect alternative to bug reporting tools like Atlassian JIRA capture, Bugherd, Trackduck, Usersnap and screen capture tools like Skitch, Awesome Screenshots and Snagit.
Start your 30 days free trial by installing the extension (no credit card required)