Capture your screen, add annotations to get your point across and share with your team in 1-click
Convert screenshots from any websites into a powerful bug report directly into your existing tools.
Whatever bug tracking software or project management tool your developers, QA testers and designers use for your web project, our browser extension will help you create issues in seconds.
When you take a screen capture, Marker automatically grabs all technical data to help developers reproduce bugs faster.
If you’re running an agency, easily collect visual feedback from your clients and receive it directly into your project management or issue tracking app without the need to install a complex script.
Marker is an amazing alternative to Atlassian Capture for JIRA, previously known as Atlassian JIRA Bonfire. It’s also a terrific alternative to Usernap, BugHerd and Trackduck.
Marker’s top features include:
- In-browser screenshots: Install our chrome extension in 1-click and start capturing your browser content. When you’re done, get a shareable link or convert it into a bug report.
- Annotate screenshot: Get your point across by using annotations like text, shapes, arrows and even emojis!
- Shareable link: Upload any screenshot to a shareable link. (download screenshot coming soon)
- Workflow integration: connect your favorite bug tracking and project management app to your Marker account and create bugs, issue and cards in a seconds.
- Developer context: Give your developers insightful data. All screenshot created via Marker include the URL, Browser version, OS, screen size and pixel ratio. This will help your team fix bugs faster
Send annotated screenshots and bug reports right to JIRA, Trello, GitHub, Slack, Bitbucket or simply via email. Other coming soon integrations are: dapulse, Assembla, Hipchat, Asana, Basecamp, FogBugz, Pivotal Tracker, Microsoft Team, GitLab,
Try Marker for free and sign up for a free trial at https://getmarker.io !