A Markdown viewer that runs on the client.
A Markdown viewer that runs on the client. It can only view Markdown documents, as I prefer to write Markdown in far superior software (like Sublime Text).
Thanks to evilstreak for markdown-js and Eric Bidelman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for dnd.js;
- Let the user create his own stylesheet.
- If you try to open images and other files, it will crash.
- Sometimes the area that lights up when you drag a file won't return to white after it's done.
- A bug where github README docs anchor links didn't work was solved.
- The preview area is fixed now
- Fixed a bug in which you had no themes when you first launched it.