Converts and previews markdown files (.md, .markdown) to HTML right inside Chrome.
Automatically parses markdown files (.md) into HTML. This is useful if you're writing markdown (ultimately targeting HTML) and want a quick preview.
1. Install extension from webstore (creates no new UI)
2. Check "Allow access to file URLs" in chrome://extensions listing:
3. Open local or remote .md file in Chrome.
4.See nicely formatted HTML!
Note: The auto reload feature is disabled default.
* Support auto reload.
* Support external css file.
* Customize theme for every md file.
* Support github flavored markdown.
* Export nicely formatted HTML.
* Support MathJax.
## Release Notes
* Add feature "copy as html"
More info and source at https://github.com/volca/markdown-preview