Control marantz receiver
Extension allows to control some Marantz AVR receiver models. It uses generic protocol, so can be used with vary of models.
Tested on Marantz M-CR511.
Can also work with DENON devices because it uses same protocol.
Current version supports: on/off, volume change, mute on/off, source switch between Internet Radio, Media Server, Bluetooth, Digital IN.
Navigation for radio/media server menu.
- options page bautified, popup fontsize and background color now configurable through options.
- UI improvements for unified look in different OS/browsers
- remote arrows and volume buttons now can be controlled by keyboard (cursor keys and "+" and "-") when popup opened.
- volume symbols font fix
- automatic redirect to options page if device IP is not defined yet.
- repeat and shuffle now acts as buttons
- art image placed in better place and resized
- volume buttons signs size decreased
- empty favorites list fix
- more responsible UI
- repeat, shuffle, playstatus icons added
- repeat/shuffle click handle added
- Prev/Next/Stop/Play buttons added
- USB and AUX:Digital inputs selector added
- Bugfixes and performance improvements.
- Menu remake with more powerful version of protocol.
- Now Playing display added.
- Favorites call added.