An extension for analyzing, interrogating, and troubleshooting ArcGIS REST Services.
This extension works with ArcGIS Server REST pages to collect and present additional data related to the services you are seeing. You can search for relevant data, and find the corresponding map service. It also reviews data from links to services and
What is ArcGIS Server? It is a product of ESRI that helps allows governments, businesses, and other organizations to publish maps and geospatial web services on the internet. These maps and services can be accessed by websites, mobile, and desktop applications, where users can view, query, and interact with the maps.
When publishing a map or service to ArcGIS Server, the server provides data about the service through HTML, JSON, and other data formats. ArcGIS Server also provides forms for developers to test specific REST Service requests. This extension gives the user more information on the HTML pages about the services, and modifies the forms to make them easier to use.
While ArcGIS Server provides metadata about the map services through HTML, you often have to visit each link and review lots of data before you find the information you're looking for. This extension collects the data behind relevant links, and presents it in a readable format.
* Display map service metadata in a readable format
* Search map services and related sub-pages for search text
* "Select by Attributes" style query building tools for map layer query pages
* Feature count and feature count by domain item
* URL Shortener for query search services
* Auto-form fill on print tasks
Planned future enhancements will include:
* Tiled map service testing
* Viewing web maps directly on the page
* Saving previously submitted REST requests in LocalStorage
* And many more...