Identify your manipulative links by SpamFlag
Identify your manipulative links quickly and accurately with SpamFlag
SpamFlag is a specialist tool designed to help those that need to manually audit their link profile as a result of:
- Google manual actions for link spam
- Google Penguin algorithmic ‘penalties’ for link spam
- A victim of negative SEO, and needing to constantly manually audit a link profile
- Other? (People use this tool’s functionality for a variety of other reasons to do with SEO.)
What does the SpamFlag Chrome extension do?
In a nutshell it helps you to quickly locate any links on a webpage that link to your chosen target domain(s). Using SpamFlag will significantly speed up your manual link classification process, and help you find manipulative and spammy links much more easily.
SpamFlag will show you:
- If there is a link on a webpage pointing to your chosen domain(s)
- If the link is a Follow link or a NoFollow link
- Exactly where a link is located on the page
- The alt text of images which link to your chosen domain (anchor text in the eyes of Google)
- The parent element if a link is not visible
SpamFlag will allow you to:
- Set the target domain(s) you want to find links for
- Quickly and easily navigate to the links on any webpage
- Multiple domains, helpful if you’re working on a site with redirecting old websites
- Shortcut keys, to speed things up
- Shows the target of a link without having to click it (on hover-over of link)
For more information on manipulative links and how SpamFlag can help you identify them, please visit SpamFlag.com.
Like others, we believe in doing a ‘proper’ job when it comes to auditing links, and the only accurate way is doing it manually!