Encrypt & decrypt your texts in any site.
What can it do?
Make Zero can encrypted your texts in any sites. Then your friends can only read it with the same password.
What are the functions？
1. Select the plaintext, right-click to encrypt.
2. Select the ciphertext, right-click to decrypt.
3. Use Ctrl +, for fast encryption & decryption of selected texts.
4. Double-click the ciphertext segment to decrypt.
5. Ciphertext will be decrypted automatically after pages loaded with automatic-decryption enabled.
6. The content in the input box will automatically become cipher text after the input is completed .
8. The password can be changed.
9. Support different ciphertext styles, currently there are only three, and more will be added later.
Scenes to be used:
1. Prevent normal text discussions from being caught on social platforms such as Twitter and Whatsapp.
2. Encrypt your important notes stored on Net.
It promises that
1. Never obtain and use any personal information and account information of the user.
2. Store password locally only.