Know when your emails are opened.
MailTracker lets you track the emails you send with Gmail to know when they are opened.
★ Simple email tracking extension Chrome, without anything else
MailTracker appears in 3 different places in Gmail:
- In the composition window, to activate the tracking or not when you compose a new email
- In the list of threads with checkmarks icons to let you see which emails have been read or not.
- In the conversation with the complete history of the openings and the details.
★ Privacy-focused email tracking platform
- We don't read your emails
- We don't know who your recipients are
- We don’t store IP addresses
- We don't share your data with third parties
- We don’t (and never) add a signature
- We don’t manage, or delete your emails
★ Free and unlimited
MailTacker is a 100% free email tracker (forever). We don't add a mention in your signature either.
★ Doesn't read or store your emails
To work, MailTracker only needs to store identification numbers for the tracked emails. Unlike many other tools, MailTracker doesn’t require permission to read and manage your emails in Gmail.
★ How does email tracking work?
MailTracker adds an invisible image to your emails. This image is loaded when the email is opened by the recipient and allows you to be informed.
MailTracker also returns the device used by the recipient to open the email, to know if it was opened on a desktop, mobile or tablet.
★ About us
MailTracker has been created by Hunter.io, the most popular solution to find email addresses.
Already trusted by more than more than three million users around the world and leading companies like Google, IBM, Adobe and Microsoft.
Questions? Drop us a line at email@example.com