MailTrack, the double-check (✓✓) in your Gmail.
MailTrack.io lets you know when the messages you send have been read. It works with Gmail and Google Apps, and you can use it completely free for unlimited time.
- You’ll be able to see which messages have been read, how long ago, how many times and which device they were opened on
- You’ll be able to access a dashboard showing you which messages haven’t been read yet
ALERTS AND NOTIFICATIONS
So you don’t have to keep checking the status of your messages all the time:
- You’ll receive email alerts telling you when your messages have been read. You can store read receipts
- You’ll have desktop notifications so you can stay up-to-date in real time
And if you want more, you can update to MailTrack for Work, which will give you:
- Daily read reports
- Link tracking
- Premium personal support
- Integration with your CRM: SalesForce, Sugar CRM, Zoho, etc.
- More than 300,000 installations already
- More than 1600 excellent reviews
- It’s free. Try it: it won’t cost you anything
- Mentioned on Mashable, The Next Web, Product Hunt, Lifehacker
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Account managers, businesses, sales teams and people with direct client relationships
- Professionals looking to increase their productivity
- Teams, project managers, coordinators and internal communications
- Independent people (individuals, freelancers) and people actively looking for employment
Fully compatible with the most popular Productivity Apps, including: Rapportive, Sidekick, Boomerang, Streak CRM and DropBox.