MaestroPlatform Connector is a Chrome extension streamlines your workflow allowing you to quickly see outstanding tasks, daily appointment schedule, stats updates and alerts, notifications of incoming calls to easily access to a person's record based on the Caller ID of incoming calls and click to dial right from this extension.
All of the following features work with an account from any MaestroPlatform supported partner:
- Tasks: quick access to all staff tasks that MaestroPlatform automatically generates for your staff, keeping your teams as efficient and effective as possible.
- Scheduler: alternate and replicated view of your daily schedule used to quickly identify anyone with an appointment who requires additional attention.
- Alerts: Record level notifications of customer interactions with MaestroPlatform's automated communications.
- Call History: Keeps a record of all incoming and outgoing calls. Will automatically update incoming call logs when customer name is recognized by MaestroPlatform with data syn'd from your primary business systems.
- Call Notification: Get a notification on your computer when you receive a call.
- Screen Pop: Pops open a person's record when the phone number or caller ID are recognized by MaestroPlatform with data sync'd from your primary business systems.
- Click-to-Call: Simply select the number of the person you want speak with, and the carrier (if you are authenticated to more than one carrier), to initiate a call.
Calling features (Call History, Call Notification, Screen-Pop & Click-to-Call) require a user to authenticate to at least one carrier, through any of the integrated partners listed below:
- Jive Communications (www.jive.com)
- Metaswitch VOIP Providers (xactcommunications.com)