Unofficial orchestrate.io admin tool
Admin panel (client) for orchestrate.io
Constructs table of values in spite of the schemaless structure
Ensures easy and straightforward administration of records
* list keys for collection
* construct table for selected keys
* preserve selected keys for collections
* change limit of number of records
* pagination (offset)
* showing total records of collection
* delete record
* edit individual values in records
* add new record
Your API keys are only stored in this instance of Maestro and never leave it!
Maestro is not responsible for damage or alternation of data on orchestrate.io
It's suggested to use it on test databases only that has no critical information, especially first few versions of Maestro.
Maestro is not affiliated with, funded, or in any way associated with orchestrate.io
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.