A shapeshifting android in a Renaissance thriller!
Gunpowder diplomacy in a city primed to explode! You're a shapeshifting android created to infiltrate the enemy. Steal, lie, and persuade your way to success. Can you save a people on the brink of war?
"Machinations: Fog of War" is a 150,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Chris Conley, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Explore a 150,000-word tale of deception, intrigue and betrayal in an age of gunpowder and rapier duels.
• Embody a lifelike automata with the ability to study and mimic the appearance and behavior of anyone you meet.
• Develop your personal skills, accumulate an array of disguises, and cultivate contacts and allies.
• Navigate the hostile waters of diplomacy, scheming and plotting when everyone has their own motives.
• Decide who to trust and who to deceive.
• Serve your master faithfully, or break away and serve only yourself.