Navigate to the first search result link directly when you type a query
"I'm Feeling Lucky" button was one of the oldest features on Google that is designed to save people more time. When you click on the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button, it directly takes you to web pages that answer your query. For example, if you type the word "fb" and clicked "I'm Feeling Lucky," you may end up on facebook.com
When you use "I'm Feeling Lucky" button, you skip Google's search result page, along with all its ads and other irrelevant content. Most people spend 5-10 seconds on Google's search result page before clicking a link. "Lucky - Skip search" browser extension makes it simple for you to use "I'm Feeling Lucky" button in the browser. Simply type go <query> and it will take you directly to the first result.
"Lucky - Skip search" browser extension will also annotate Google search result with '1' - '9', allowing you simply press '1' to go to the first result. With "Lucky", you may save yourself 5-10 seconds every time you search!
- Navigate to first result with "go <query>"
- Keyboard shortcut: Press '1' - '9' on Google search result page to go directly to the result link ('1' is the first result, '2' is the second result, etc.)
- Right click to search selected text with "I'm Feeling Lucky"
- Deep integration with Google search to provide highest quality result
- Autocomplete suggestions with personalized query suggestions powered by Google search
- No registration required
Learn more: https://i-feel-lucky.com/