Quickly create and insert flowchart, UML, wireframe, mind map, and more diagrams directly into a Google document.
The easiest way to draw flowcharts, mockups, UML, mind maps and more. Work together in real time with your team and clients.
Lucidchart is an HTML5-based visual collaboration tool that makes drawing diagrams fast and easy. Work together with an unlimited number of others to create and edit diagrams in real time, with changes merged and synced instantaneously -- great for team collaboration and working with clients.
With the Lucidchart add-on for Google Docs, you can quickly:
- Create and edit Lucidchart documents from Docs
- Insert diagrams directly into a Google document
- Update inserted diagrams with latest changes made in Lucidchart
Hundreds of Templates and Examples:
- Wireframing / Mockups
- Network Diagrams
- Business Process Models
- Org Charts
- Mind Maps
- Site Maps
Powerful and Easy to Use:
- Choose from hundreds of shapes
- Autoprompt for quickly adding and connecting objects
- Drag new lines out of any object
- Drag and drop to add your own images
- Export to (vector) PDF, PNG, and JPG
- Embed diagrams in blogs or wikis
- Interactive mockups with hotspots and states
- Import documents from Microsoft Visio (.vsd, .vsdx and .vdx)
- Export documents to Microsoft Visio (.vdx)
- Real time collaboration with changes merged and synced instantaneously when online
- Unlimited number of simultaneous collaborators
- Powerful version control, with full revision history
- Group chat
- Robust commenting system
- Share custom images and templates across your organization
Techcrunch: “Whether you’re a developer, a web designer, or just an average web user, Lucidchart allows the creatively-minded to create sexy, yet sophisticated graphs, mockups for websites or mobile apps, flowcharts, and diagrams.”
GigaOm: "Lucidchart is a graphically-rich web application that makes working on a diagram with your entire team a simple matter. The tool is effectively an online alternative to Microsoft Visio."