Draw diagrams that communicate important ideas, information, and processes and insert them directly into your Google Slides.
Add visuals to any presentation: Spice up your slides with Lucidchart diagrams to keep your audience engaged, clarify any concept, and make your message stick. With the Lucidchart Diagrams for Google Slides add-on, instead of having to export your diagram to slides, you can insert it directly from within the Google environment. This add-on works just like our Google Sheets and Docs add-ons. Start your free trial!
Lucidchart is the #1 visual productivity platform for teams. Collaborate in real time to create flowcharts, ERDs, BPMN diagrams, wireframes, mockups, network diagrams, org charts, and more. Try industry-leading features such as data linking, diagram automation, and links and layers for interactive diagrams. Start your free trial today!
Lucidchart offers enterprise-grade security through AWS, SSO, and SAML integrations and domain lockdown to ensure your data remains safe and secure. Over 13 million users—including Google, DocuSign, Delta, Visa, Toyota, and Procter & Gamble—choose Lucidchart to quickly create professional, interactive diagrams documenting any process or idea. Connect Lucidchart to Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and other industry-leading applications.
Still using Visio? Lucidchart’s Visio import and export options make the transition painless. Not only is Lucidchart easier to use—it’s more affordable. You can also import your files from draw.io, Gliffy, and Omnigraffle.
- Integrates with G Suite, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Slack, Confluence, Jira, Jive, and more
- Imports AWS architecture for network diagram generation
- Imports Visio, OmniGraffle, Gliffy, and draw.io files
- Runs in all major browsers
Shape libraries for every scenario:
- Flowcharts and process maps
- Mind maps and Venn diagrams
- Mockups and wireframes
- UML, ER, and network diagrams
- Org charts and BPMN diagrams
Perfect for teams:
- Real-time collaboration
- In-editor group chat and commenting with @mentions
- Powerful version control and revision history
- SSO and SAML authentication
- Automated account provisioning
- Account consolidation and secure domain lockdown
- Dedicated account support group
Easy to share and publish:
- Export to PDF, PNG, JPG, and Microsoft Visio
- Embed diagrams in blogs, wikis, or websites
- Publish to a unique URL
- Post directly to social media
- Create a presentation