The easiest way to draw flowcharts, mockups, UML, mind maps and more -- online and offline.
Lucidchart is a visual collaboration tool that makes drawing diagrams fast and easy. Once installed, you can easily create and edit diagrams online AND offline! When online, easily share your diagrams with others to experience real time collaboration with changes merged and synced instantaneously.
Free forever with some limitations. Available 14-day trial of premium features.
Hundreds of Templates and Examples:
- Wireframing / Mockups
- Network Diagrams
- Business Process Models
- Org Charts
- Mind Maps
- Site Maps
Powerful and Easy to Use:
- Choose from hundreds of shapes
- Autoprompt for quickly adding and connecting objects
- Drag new lines out of any object
- Drag and drop to add your own images
- Export to (vector) PDF, PNG, and JPG
- Embed diagrams in blogs or wikis
- Interactive mockups with hotspots and states
- Import documents from Microsoft Visio (.vsd, .vsdx and .vdx)
- Export documents to Microsoft Visio (.vdx)
- Real time collaboration with changes merged and synced instantaneously when online
- Unlimited number of simultaneous collaborators
- Powerful version control, with full revision history
- Group chat
- Robust commenting system
- Share custom images and templates across your organization
Techcrunch: “Whether you’re a developer, a web designer, or just an average web user, Lucidchart allows the creatively-minded to create sexy, yet sophisticated graphs, mockups for websites or mobile apps, flowcharts, and diagrams.”
GigaOm: "Lucidchart is a graphically-rich web application that makes working on a diagram with your entire team a simple matter. The tool is effectively an online alternative to Microsoft Visio."