Lucid Web - Issues a warning when: Phishing, Scam, Malware, Adult or Gaming risks exists
Lucid Web is based on 5 efficient filters:
1. Anti Scam - Based on several factors, such as the domain age, its backlinks footprint, domain rank, certificates, etc. the extension predicts the risk of a shopping scam for a given website. Efficient against 0-day scam websites and known scam websites.
2. Anti-Phishing - APHISHI protection filter. APHISHI uses image-similarity algorithms to avoid phishing risks. The web-page screenshot is matched against leading Login-Screens of top websites such as Amazon, Goggle, Bing, Yahoo etc, If a match exists and the URL does not belong to these leading domains the page triggers a phishing warning. This approach is efficient especially against 0-day phishing attacks.
3. Anti Malware - To avoid viruses, trojan-horses, warms and/or other malware attacks, based on Google-Safe-Browsing and other platforms for estimating malware risks.
4. Adult Content - Optionally avoid adult content, based on website's declared rating and NLP classifiers for the text of the page, adult-content risk is triggered, whenever such risk is evident.
5. Gaming/Gambling - Optionally warn against gambling websites. Based on top gaming websites list and NLP on the text content of the page.