Visualize the hidden structure of your social network.
* fixed problems which for some accounts showed only the first 10 friends.
* fixed issues with facebook and download option. Extension should be working again.
* changed to payed extension to finance server hosting
* adjusted names to resolve trademark issues
* fixed problems with the new facebook user interface
* added Graphml export (should work with Gephi)
* fixed json export issues.
* Click on a node opens user's Facebook page now
* Make sure you have English language settings in Facebook
* Fixed issues for some Facebook accounts
* Visualize and Download can now be used while data is being loaded
* Added Download option without the user images (reduces file size of .json export)
* Added download button in main menu. This allows to download large networks, for which some computers are just to slow to visualize it.
* Fixed dialog issue
* Fixed backbone feature, which did not work for some users.
Lost Circles allows to visualize and download your facebook friendship network.
A facebook network of a hundred friends or more is often very dense. This is because your friends are usually friends with each other, resulting in a huge number of links. When visualized, such a network looks very confusing and does not have a real structure: we call this a hairball.
Our app helps you to untangle your hairball and show the hidden group structure among your friends: your lost circles. We do this by determining the relative importance of the links and draw your friends with stronger ties closer together. Try it out for yourself!