The plugin allows you to recover deleted, unsaved or lost text from a web form
Have you ever faced the situation when you typed a message or filled in the website form and then it got lost due to the interrupted Internet connection or computer shutdown, and you had to type the text again and again? Now you don’t have to struggle anymore as this extension allows you to easily recover deleted or lost typed text in the Google Chrome browser, entered in the website data entry form.
So what are the possible reasons for text loss:
- disappearance of the Internet or interrupted Internet connection
- incorrect work of the browser or PC
- accidental closing of browser tab
- other reasons for interrupting the connection with the server or incorrect work on the server side.
The extension can be easily installed through the extensions manager and has a number of handy settings:
- you can edit, delete or view more detailed information about each post, including the URL of the page where the text entry was made
- you can choose a theme and date format
- select the mode of saving history in the private mode of the browser
- set up the storage time of the data entry history in days and many more
This is a really easy way to restore lost web page form data after closing or time out. The typed text can be saved according to the settings you have set, so that you can resend the form at any convenient time without the fear that some fragments of the message will be lost due to incorrect work of the PC, browser or the Internet.
If you need to recover text that was lost when leaving the website or recover lost form changes after browser expired session - this extension is the best choice for this.