Auto replay videos with ONE-CLICK, able to customise features such as AUTO LOOP toggle, setting loop counts and loop portion.
Please rate ★★★★★ if you like it
♥ Any problems & suggestions submit a support request
Have you ever wanted to watch to the same video on the YouTube™ without pressing replay button every time at the end of the video? With Looper for YouTube you will get a loop button under the YouTube player. After you press the button, video will repeat itself infinitely.
- ** Able to set default auto loop on every video **
- Able to set loop in a portion/range
- Able to set loop how many time you want
- Uses Content Script without background page >> means less memory used
- Able to use keyboard shortcut 'P' to start loop
- Set "&loop=10" in url to start loop for 10 times
- Set "&start=00:10&end=01:00" to start loop from 10s to 1 min
- When loop button pressed playlist auto-play will be disabled
- Able to set "continue the playlist" after loop number of times
- Support HTTPS, AJAX and both flash & html5 version of player
- Match latest (2015) YouTube style, and use YouTube's repeat/loop icon
- Translation on English, Chinese, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Slovak, Hungarian, Czech, Spanish, Dutch, German, Russian and Polish - display according to YouTube language
- Able to set auto video quality (e.g. Auto HD / 4K)
- Able to use 'spacebar' as play/pause video
- Able to set auto player size (i.e. normal, wide, wider, full-window size)
.. Known Issue:
- Progress bar may misplaced, if set to "full-window" player size
- not working while casting (Chromecast)
* Any issues and suggestions with this extension, please submit a support request instead of leaving in reviews which is hard to follow and response.
* if you read down to here, hope you enjoy this extension. Please rate 5 stars and leave a review, this is a key motivation for me to keep updating the extension.