LoopDaLoop is a synthesizer built with HTML5 technology. Features include:
* vibrato and tremolo
* two filters
* LFO to control each filter's cutoff frequency
* standard ADSR envelope
* touch screen enabled keyboard.
LoopDaLoop under development and will eventually become a loop machine.
The source code can be found at https://github.com/benfredwells/loopdaloop. If you have any requests, comments or questions I'd love to hear them at https://github.com/benfredwells/loopdaloop/issues.
New in version 0.2.2:
- fixed bug with the latest WebAudio in Chrome v36 and higher (this is the cause of recent negative reviews).
New in version 0.2.1:
- keyboard control of octave.
New in version 0.2:
- touchscreen enabled keyboard
- resizable keyboard.
Coming in 0.3: more powerful synthesizer.