Easily access the Look of Disapproval (and other unicode faces) to post on any site!
------ This application is AD supported. -------
After some hard work, here is a Look of Disapproval extension for Chrome! Click on the extension's icon to quickly access the Look of Disapproval for easier posting. There is also a small collection of other unicode faces to choose from... Or you can add your own!
Now you can quickly show your disapproval on any website!
MAC USERS: You might need this font to view some of these faces: http://web.nickshanks.com/fonts/kannada/
*Please don't complain in the reviews about _any_ websites (especially Facebook) not working properly. This is _their_ problem. I'm simply providing you the Unicode characters to paste to websites, it's up to them if they decide to support them properly or not. I wish I could help, but that's a bug report you'll have to send to the website owners.
Changelog of improving disapproval:
2.5.0 (February 14, 2014)
- New insertion engine.
- New Faces.
- Removed Debug and Test keys.
2.3.2 (August 21, 2012)
- Added optional Debug Mode by pressing D. This will allow you to clear your current LOD data, or just reset to the default faces. Either way you will lose any faces you have added. There is no undoing this!
2.3 (August 16, 2012)
- Combined Sort and Add pages in Edit mode
- You can now choose the font size for your faces
- Push E to toggle Edit Mode!
- Changed default faces and added (some) new suggestions
- Updated to jQuery 1.8
- MAJOR speed improvements due to improved/optimized/rewritten code
2.2 (January 29, 2012)
- You can now change the size of the popup window
- There is now a list of suggested faces. Currently there aren't very many new ones, it's more there for when you delete a default face you can add them again via the suggestions
- You can now hide the instructions! (as requested)
- Removed (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ from the default faces, but put him in the suggestions
2.1.2 (December 14, 2011)
- Updated the max character limit on new faces from 12 to 25 (Thanks MeanFoo)
- 2.1 (December 13, 2011)
- Added a notice about the 2.x version which can (and should be) hidden
- Added keyboard shortcuts for number keys 0-9 to quickly select your top 10 faces (note: 0 chooses the 10th face)
- Added a tip about the keyboard shortcuts below the instructions
2.0 (December 13, 2011)
- You can now add, delete, and sort faces!!! (Finally...)
- Face is now highlighted when you click it
- Font changes
- Fixed text selection in Ubuntu 11.10
- Removed 25kb of unnecessary jQuery UI bloat (2.0.1)
1.4 (September 20, 2011)
- Added ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) and (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ as suggested in the reviews
- Added t(-_-t) t(ツ)_/¯ ◔_◔ ◎⃝ _◎⃝ ;
- Added instructions at the bottom (since popups can't have context menus and I haven't added the contexts menus in-browser yet.
- Replaced ๏̯͡๏ with ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ because the owl is way more awesome.
- Added a hover-over effect
- There's now three faces per row
- More friends! ๏_๏ ಠ▃ಠ Ծ_Ծ ╚(•⌂•)╝ and two that don't show up properly in this description (see screenshot)
- Added some friends - ಠ_ರೃ ಥ_ಥ ๏̯͡๏ ఠ_ఠ ¯\(°_o)/¯
- Fixed padding issues