Enables logging of screenshots of network calls using devtools
Helps capture network logs and screenshots. Can be used to share test results and can be useful when logging defects for QA.
1. Open a new tab
2. Open up developer tools
3. Navigate to any website (check extension options)
4. Click the screenshot icon on top right to take screenshots ("CTRL + SHIFT + S" shortcut works too)
5. Execute your test case
6. Click on download icon beside the screenshot icon to download the log.json file (You will be asked to name the test case)
Use the viewer here to view the logs : https://lgv2.surge.sh/
You could also use Devtools panel called "Logger" to see the same thing.
Report all issues!
- Updated draggable icons to place where needed
- Icons dont show up in screenshots anymore