Securely send private info to anyone. It's easy as sharing a Lockify Link using your existing email/chat/SMS/etc.
READ ABOUT LOCKIFY AND OPEN SOURCE, STANDARDS & TRANSPARENCY AT:
WE ALWAYS APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK AND ARE HERE TO HELP:
With Lockify, your confidential info is encrypted on your machine. It never goes to the server unencrypted, and we never have the key. You hold the key in the form of a Lockify Link, which you can share with whoever you like, however you like. Finally, when your Lockify Link expires after a certain number of viewings or time, we securely and completely erase your encrypted data from our server.
● Multiple layers of encryption including both HTTPS everywhere with forward secrecy and end-to-end encryption (AES-256) — your plaintext never enters the cloud.
● Open source cryptography engine interoperable with the popular OpenSSL toolkit.
● Use with any of your existing or future communications systems — email, chat, SMS, etc.
● Have your recipients authenticate by their email, Twitter, password or a security question.
● Your encrypted data is deleted from our server after 1 viewing or 3 days, whichever comes first.
● No registration required.
● Track everything that happens to your Lockify Links.
● Get emailed when your Lockify Links are accessed, expired, etc.
● Change your Lockify Links' expiration limits.
● Label your Lockify Links so you can easily tell them apart
Every time your business sends a confidential message online, copies of it are made on your end, the recipient’s end and at multiple points in between. These copies multiply and exist forever, compromising your, your customers’ and your partners’ privacy & security. And frequently, these insecure communications violate a variety of laws & regulations, exposing your business to stiff fines & other penalties, as well as risking public relations disasters.
Before entering confidential info, please consider that this is preview software. Lockify is in what we're calling Public Preview & Technology Review. As part of this period, our Chrome App is available for use in "guest mode", i.e. not signed in. The free account-based service is still in private beta. You can reserve your spot at www.Lockify.com. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. We always want to hear from you.