Te protejează împotriva urmăririi prin CDN-uri (Content Delivery Networks) prin redirecționarea către resurse locale.
NOTE: This is the UNOFFICIAL publication of the Extension.
For more informations please checkout: https://gitlab.com/nobody42/localcdn/-/issues/2
Differences between LocalCDN and Decentraleyes
New: Font Awesome v4.7.0
• Notifications if rule changes are necessary
• Prepared rules for uBlock/uMatrix
Adds protection from
• Font Awesome (right now v4.7.0)
• jQuery up to 3.4.1
• Bootstrap CSS (Delivered by StackPath, NetDNA and MaxCDN)
• AngularJS, AngularJS-Animate, AngularJS-Sanitize, AngularJS-Cookies and AngularJS-Touch
Would you like to see other CDN or versions (e.g. jQuery or Bootstrap) integrated? Feel free to open an issue or pull request.
This add-on is a fork from https://git.synz.io/Synzvato/decentraleyes
Websites have increasingly begun to rely much more on large third-parties for content delivery. Canceling requests for ads or trackers is usually without issue, however blocking actual content, not unexpectedly, breaks pages. The aim of this add-on is to cut out the middleman by providing lightning speed delivery of local (bundled) files to improve online privacy.
• Protects privacy by evading large delivery networks that claim to offer free services.
• Complements regular blockers such as uBlock Origin (recommended), Adblock Plus, et al.
• Works directly out of the box; absolutely no prior configuration required.
Note: Decentraleyes is no silver bullet, but it does prevent a lot of websites from making you send these kinds of requests. Ultimately, you can make Decentraleyes block requests for any missing CDN resources, too.
> Simpler introduction: https://git.synz.io/Synzvato/decentraleyes/wikis/Simple-Introduction
Am I Currently Protected?
The following testing utility shows you if you are properly protected. It's the recommended and, probably, fastest way to see if this add-on is installed, enabled, and correctly configured.
> Full link to testing utility: https://decentraleyes.org/test
Frequently Asked Questions
> Full link to FAQ: https://git.synz.io/Synzvato/decentraleyes/wikis/Frequently-Asked-Questions
- Supported Networks: Google Hosted Libraries, Microsoft Ajax CDN, CDNJS (Cloudflare), jQuery CDN (MaxCDN), jsDelivr (MaxCDN), Yandex CDN, Baidu CDN, Sina Public Resources, and UpYun Libraries.
- Bundled Resources: AngularJS, Backbone.js, Dojo, Ember.js, Ext Core, jQuery, jQuery UI, Modernizr, MooTools, Prototype, Scriptaculous, SWFObject, Underscore.js, and Web Font Loader.
Are You Enjoying this Add-on?
Decentraleyes is, and will always be, free, but you can support its continued development by making a donation, by contributing on GitLab, or by spreading the word (which does wonders). Any help would be greatly appreciated!
• GitLab: https://git.synz.io/Synzvato/decentraleyes
• Donate: https://decentraleyes.org/donate