Generate API Tests using AI
Loadmill Test Composer uses AI to generate automated API tests in real-time, right from your browser.
Spend less time creating boilerplate and repetitive test code and more time adding your human insights to your tests. Play a user flow in your app, and the Test Composer will immediately generate an end-to-end API test script for it.
How to use the Chrome dev tools to generate an end-to-end API test:
➤ Open the Chrome Developer Tools and switch to the Loadmill Composer tab
➤ If you are not logged in to Loadmill, you will be prompted to the login page
➤ Play a the user flow you would like to test and let Loadmill analyze your API requests
➤ When you are done performing your tested user flow, click the Create Test button at the bottom
★ What's new
• Updated UI visuals and Layout
• Adding automated API descriptions
• Filter irrelevant requests from your session in one click
• View WebSocket binary messages in clear text
• WebSocket! WebSocket events are now included in the generated tests.
• "Non-API call" filter bug fixed
• Syntax highlighting for JSON
• Showing the request and response body
• Better control on which requests will be filtered out
• Fixed bug for when no test suite is selected
• Copy a single request and paste it into your Loadmill tests
• Better support for base64 encoded responses
• Create a new test suite by typing its name in the test suite selector bar
• updated to work with the new app.loadmill.com subdomain
• Better error reporting